It’s a Saturday night and HJ is out on the town-and all I would really like to do is watch David Tutera, Maid in Manhattan, and blog, (in between Pinning…of course). I have been thinking of some new blog posts, and thought I would share this one with you tonight-
I was perusing the Target aisles a month ago and found some great copy-cats of other name brand furniture. Here’s some of my favorite deals:
1. Xhilaration White Lacquer Floor Lamp now $59.99
It rivals the Stephen Antonson Nautilus Floor Lamp from West Elm “on sale” for $239.99.
2. Then there’s the Threshold Mixed Material Side Table for $89.99.
Similar to West Elm’s Rustic Storage Side Table for $299.00
3. Check out this fun green Threshold Campaign Side Table for $79.99
A lively substitute for Pottery Barn’s Devon Campaign Bedside Table for $299.00
4. Threshold Mixed Material Desk for $99.99
So close to Restoration Hardware’s Flatiron Desk for $595.00
5. Threshold Lewiston Adjustable Height Swivel Stool for only $59.00
Could have mistaken it for West Elm’s Industrial Stool for $179.00
6. Love this colorful Carlisle Metal Bar Stool for $50.00!
Pottery Barn carries the original Tolix Stool for $249.00
7. If you love the stools, you might also like the Carlisle Dining Chair $42.49
Again, check out Pottery Barn for the Tolix Cafe Chair, but for $269.00
8. Threshold Brookline Tufted Dining Chair for $84.99
A more affordable option compared to Crate & Barrel’s Leeds Side Chair for $399.00
And while I was searching for the actual links for the Target pieces, I came across another doppelgänger-
9. Target’s Charlie Modern Wingback Dining Chair for $94.99
Versus West Elm’s Willoughby DIning Chair for $299.00
Moral is: Go to Target before you splurge!